Bug fix update january 2013
With NameRobot's latest update last Monday, we fixed several bugs and improved a few functionalities.
The following changes were made:
General bugs and features:
- A first visit to NameRobot does not cause any devastating CSS errors on certain pages anymore.
- Words added in the Control Center are now automatically added to "My Names".
- A click between two words in the Control Center does not cause any errors anymore.
- Adding or deleting words to/from "My Names" can now be done in bulk for words in the Word Depot:
If ALL selected words are already favorites, the button de-favourizes them.
If AT LEAST ONE of the selected words ist not a favourite, the button adds all non-favourite words to "My Names".
- Upon restoration of words in the project settings, the list of restored words is now displayed correctly.
- Words can now be deleted from groups and still stay in the Word Depot.
- Group properties (name and colour) can now be changed in the project's settings.
- Deleted groups will not be displayed in the project's settings anymore.
- Duplicate group names are not allowed anymore. An error message appears instead.
- Words in groups are now displayed correctly in the project's settings.
- When switching between Wordshop, Name Factory & Co., the selected group stays active.
- Words which are already assigned to a group can now be assigned to yet another group without being deleted from the first one.
- Words which are already assigned to a group will not be automatically added to "My Names" if they are assigned to yet another group.
- Adding a word to a group via the Word Depot does not automatically add it to "My Names" anymore.
- Synonyms: The input word does not occasionally appear in the results anymore.
- Modulizer: Adding words to "My Names" now also works for the Modulizer.
- Social Check: Results for the Twitter check are now displayed correctly and are only shown as taken if this is really the case.