Big Supplementer update
We completely overhauled the NameFactory's Supplementer name generator: with 9 new suffix categories, you can now create clever supplemented names even more precisely than before. Whether you want a general, creative, or really special name, the Supplementer transforms your keywords into original names for businesses and brands.
We kept the best components of the old Supplementer – choice between prefixes and suffixes, selection of your preferred language for all additions to your names, small bonus features like alliterations or automatic reduction of long words – and reworked the actual heart of the name generator completely. Automatically adding complete words to your ideas to form clever composite nouns is now even more flexible than before.
We divided the existing three categories (general, creative and special) into 9 differently themed groups. Now you can decide whether you want to receive "tame" or "wild" results from the name generator, whether you prefer technical-rational or lovey-dovey names; whether you want conventional results such as "FlowerLand" or rather weird creations such as "FlowerBeasts".
The following categories are now available in our Supplementer name generator.
Each example stands for either a flower shop, a computer service or a financial consultant.
- General: For universal names with broad applications, e.g. FlowerLand, ComputerGenius, FinanceStar.
- Creative: For unusual, unconventional or playful names, e.g. FlowerHunt, ComputerPrince, FinanceMission.
- Space & time: For names with spatial or temporal reference, e.g. FlowerBridge, ComputerFactory, FinanceTemple.
- Persons & groups: For names that describe groups, persons, or occupations, e.g. FlowerTeam, ComputerSmith, FinancePilot.
- Super & great: For substantial or exaggerated names that do not require any false modesty, e.g. FlowerHero, ComputerIcon, FinanceLegend.
- Nature: For natural names that describe animals, plants, or the whole universe, e.g. FlowerCosmos, ComputerTiger, FinanceHarvest.
- Positive & lovely: For pretty names that sound lovely or simply beautiful, e.g. FlowerLove, ComputerBoutique, FinanceJewel.
- Technical & theoretical: For abstract names that designate technical things or theoretical concepts, e.g. FlowerSymbol, ComputerTec, FinanceWork.
- Special: For strange or very unusual names, e.g. FlowerBeats, ComputerHealer, FinanceFilet. Use at your own risk!
Enjoy finding your perfect name with the new Supplementer!